- A higher education degree in Social Work is required. An additional degree in Psychology is a bonus.
- Training or course certificates are a bonus.
- At least five years work experience as a social counselor.
- Experience in working with children facing vulnerabilities and good knowledge of modern methods of child development.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian. German or English language skills are a bonus.
- Social and educational supervision of children aged 3 to 18.
- Assessing children’s needs.
- Promoting the protection of the rights and interests of children.
- Maintaining children’s personal files.
- Co-ordination of maintenance and implementation of children’s individual social protection plans.
- Social supervision and support of the Centre’s counseling staff.
- Mediating and arranging co-operation between educational institutions, public institutions, and non-governmental organisations.
- Records management.
- Ability to enjoy working with children.
- High level of interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- Commitment and self-reliance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of the information obtained in the course of professional activities.
- Diligence and precision.